Mosman 2088, NSW
- Departs from:
- 9.00 am: Please meet at 150 Day St pick up point (outside Park Royal). A bus has been arranged to transport you to Bradleys Head.
- Departure time:
CBA EMPLOYEES ONLY - Bradleys Head Volunteering Event
Join our conservation teams at beautiful Sydney Harbour National Park to undertake valuable works for the benefit of the red-crowned toadlet. The endangered red-crowned toadlet is a species of frog that is only found within the Sydney region. It is threatened by activities such as habitat loss, pollution and the invasion of native habitat by exotic weeds. The project focuses on hands-on bush regeneration at Bradleys Head, where we will be improving the toadlets native Sydney sandstone woodland habitat by removing invasive exotic weeds.
- Please wear sturdy boots, long pants, a long sleeve shirt, hat and sunscreen. Pack a coat if wet or cold weather is expected.
- Don’t forget to bring along a water bottle.
- Please bring with some snacks such as fruit, biscuits or energy bars for tea breaks.
- Lunch will be provided. Please email email@example.com if you have any special dietary requirements.
- 9.00 am: Please meet at 150 Day St pick up point (outside Park Royal). CBA have arranged a bus to transport you to the Bradleys Head site.
- 9.30am: Arrive at Bradleys Head.
- 3:00 pm: Finish on-site at Bradleys Head. Take the 20-minute scenic walk along the foreshore to Taronga Zoo where you can catch the ferry back to Circular Quay (departs every 30 minutes)
Join this project
Conservation Volunteers Australia is Australasia's leading conservation volunteer organisation, founded in 1982. We offer conservation programs across Australia which enable volunteers to protect, preserve and restore the Australian environment. Projects take place in urban, regional and remote areas, and include tree planting, seed collection, weed control, flora and fauna surveys, building tracks and trails, fencing, and heritage restoration. See below for details of one of our conservation projects, or search for projects near you.
For more information, or for help with your booking, please contact the Randwick office on +612 9331 1610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org